Saturday 3 May 2008

Well it has been a while..

So, nearly three months since my last post. Thats quite a lot of time and quite a lot of procrastination; this of course is irrelevant as nobody reads this blog, but it makes me feel better to write this and explain myself.

Three months is a long time, therefore allowing me to accumulate a load of goodies for your ears.

I am happy to say, Ear Bait is back on track, with some tracks for yoooou.

I have decided not to go for all new music, just music that catches my attention and that needs to be shared, OK, it will probably all end up new but whatever, the post after this isn't so there.

[OK, its clear I have gone mad.]

Firstly, I am gonna have to post my drafts, I have about 50 million that haven't yet been published so I suppose I can get that job out of the way first....

No comments: